| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Learmonth in May is really warm at 22.25 °C (72.05 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 11:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Learmonth May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Learmonth, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Learmonth:
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 974.5 kms (605.5 miles) ENE
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 1483.3 kms (921.7 miles) ENE
- Port Hedland, Australia - 513.6 kms (319.2 miles) ENE
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 590.6 kms (367 miles) E
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 122.8 kms (76.3 miles) ENE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1479.1 kms (919.1 miles) ESE
- Meekatharra, Australia - 662.1 kms (411.4 miles) SE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 790.3 kms (491.1 miles) SE
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia - 732.4 kms (455.1 miles) S
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 1198.6 kms (744.8 miles) SE
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 1093 kms (679.2 miles) S
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 1496.8 kms (930.1 miles) SSE
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 1497.4 kms (930.5 miles) SSE
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 1467.8 kms (912.1 miles) SSE